Sunday 10 March 2013

Eating a clean diet is not something unobtainable, that only super slim, vegan, macrobiotic diet-followers can do.
I actually spoke to someone today (whilst she tucked into a plate of fish and chips) who said 'I have never eaten a salad before'....she then went on to admit she had eaten lettuce, carrot, cucumber, tomato...but never in the same sitting.
Healthy food isn't just lettuce leaves and chopped celery. You can make a pretty hot and sexy salad adding lean protein, roasted veg, beans, wholegrains...

...If the thought of depriving yourself of doughnuts is terrifying then is this really a healthy relationship with food?
No.
Sugar is a drug. You need to break the habit to lose the addiction.

Sally Reid is one of CF's yummiest mummies. The hardest part of joining CF for Sal was the diet....

"To be honest the first few days were hard to lose the craving for sweet things and a quick sugar rush. It made me realise I was eating for the wrong reasons before – tired, bored, stressed etc. Women especially are very emotional eaters. Once I weaned myself off the junk, I rarely crave it any more. You quickly adjust which pleasantly surprised me!"

Ditch the sugar - find your figure....simple ;) x

No comments:

Post a Comment